Friday 11 April 2014

The Adventures of Porch Kitty

About three weeks ago, a friend of mine posted on Facebook that there was a pregnant cat living on her porch. She was worried the kittens would be born in the bushes, so she was going to call animal control.

So, me having the tender heart that I do, I offered to have her stay with us until the kittens were weaned.

Thus began a long three weeks of waiting and watching... and more waiting...

Of course, this morning while I was out, the kittens were born. She had given birth to six beautiful kittens, and she couldn't be more proud. She rolled over to show them off and even pushed one towards me. They were so small and soft and squeaky!

So here is a picture of "PK" and her six little fluff balls.

UPDATE: I miscounted and there are in fact EIGHT little jelly beans in there. And they are A-DOR-ABLE!!!

You can read more about PK's latest adventures as a mama here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment