Wednesday 10 July 2013

Week 1: To Blog or Not To Blog?

Blogging.

Oh, the overwhelming feeling of looking at a blank page! Makes my stomach twist in funny knots. I find coffee helps. Coffee and chocolate. Or chocolate flavoured coffee.

I have been told many times that I am a very private person. I don't intend to be; actually I try to be open with people. But there is this thin line between sharing a good amount and shoving your life story in the face of every person you meet.

I do not want to be a shover.

So this is my goal: a post (or so) a week for the next year. I have no idea what I will write about. Just make it up as I go along, I suppose. Write when inspiration strikes me.

For those of you who don't know me, I am 22, married, and the mother of two beautiful little girls. I am a Christian and am not ashamed of it. I like to think I am funny and I am definitely a little quirky (who isn't though?). I have interests that are as widespread as the topics of this blog will likely end up being.

And for those of you who do know me (you poor souls), think of this as a way to get to know me better. An honest peek inside the mind of Melanie (a terrifying thought!). You've been warned.

I hope to be able to entertain you, surprise you, enlighten you and (occasionally) make you laugh out loud at my ridiculousness.

So lets call this post #1: an intro to what may be the best thing I ever do. Or the worst. Time will tell.

Have a great week and God bless!

xo
- M

Feel free to ignore the stain on my dress. I'm a classy lady, what can I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment